Friday, September 11, 2009

Fair Week!



Simply put, this week is one of the best times of year. When the air starts turning a little brisk and the days start coming to an end earlier than you'd like, you know that the FAIR is here! What more could you ask for? This year was a bitter sweet reunion with the fair for me. This is the first time that April wasn't there with me. In person. I know she was gliding along side me in SpiRit. Ashlyn paid tribute to her mom by singing "The Climb" Her first time singing on a big stage! Beautiful little angel. I also had the opportunity to compete in Idaho Idol. What a great experience. So many talented people and new friends made. I was so surpise to hear my name announced as the winner! I know April had something to do with it. I sang for her.What more could you ask for.

2 comments:

  1. congrats Ali!! thats awesome. I didnt know you were doing that! But i wanted to go to that so bad! but i had to work. :( Well I'm excited you have a blog! And we need to get together sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ali! Congrats on winning Idol and Miss I.F.!! Can't wait to cheer for you at state next year!

    ReplyDelete